Disney Theme Park Tickets and Shuttle to the Major Theme Parks and Shopping
Please Note: Due to Covid-19 the Theme Park Shuttle and Shuttle to Lake Buena Factory Stores are discontinued until further notice!
- Disney Springs® (3 mi)
- Walt Disney World® Theme Parks (5 mi)
- SeaWorld® Orlando (3.7 mi)
- Universal Orlando Resort™ (9.7 mi)
Disney Theme Park Tickets
Get Your Ticket. Make Your Park Reservation. Enjoy the Magic.
The magic is ready and waiting for you at Walt Disney World® Resort. But before you go–and in the spirit of managing attendance and fostering physical distancing–there’s one very important thing you need to do: Make a Theme Park reservation through the new Disney Park Pass system at DisneyWorld.com. Because in order to enter a Theme Park, all Guests ages 3 and older must have a Park reservation in addition to a valid ticket or annual pass for admission to the same Park on the same date.
How to make a Park reservation:
- Purchase a Disney Theme Park ticket (or use your valid annual pass)
- Log into or create your My Disney Experience account through DisneyWorld.com
- Link your ticket to your account
- Create your party*
- Select a date and Park (you must make a separate reservation for each date you plan to visit even with a multi-day ticket)
- Review and confirm your plans
Park reservations are limited in capacity, subject to availability and are not guaranteed. With valid Park admission and Park reservations in hand, you’re all set to experience the kind of enchantment, thrills and memorable moments you can only find at The Most Magical Place on Earth. Learn more at DisneyWorld.com/disneyparkpass.
*Please make sure your party consists of Theme Park ticket holders or valid Annual Passholders.