Welcome to Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista!
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We want to wish you the most wonderful experience full of magical memories.
To make the most of your time here, we’ve gathered information to help you during your stay.
Get details on our amenities, safety protocols and of course our world-famous theme parks and local attractions!
Hotel Information & Directory
Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista is a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotel located just minutes
from Disney Springs. An ideal spot for your Walt Disney World® Resort Getaway
Please note: due to health & safety concerns, some services may be limited or temporarily unavailable. Please view our Covid-19 Informational Page for the most current information.
Pool & Jacuzzi
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi Tub
- Game Room
- Barbecue Facilities
Fitness & Sport
- Fitness Room
- Basketball Court
Heading to the Theme Parks? Know Before You Go!
Walt Disney World® Resort – NOW OPEN!
Since the phased reopening of Disney Springs® at the end of May, fans everywhere have grown in anticipation regarding the reopening of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. So far, we plan on seeing Magic Kingdom® Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® reopen on July 11th, followed by Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Epcot® on July 15th making these the last of Orlando’s world-famous theme parks to officially reopen its doors.
Universal Orlando Resort – NOW OPEN!
Universal’s CityWalk was the first to reopen its doors on May 14th. Universal Orlando Resort (theme parks and water park) reopened June 5th and the health & safety precautions have contributed to a smooth re-opening. Be sure to prepare for your visit as healthy & safety guidelines are in place. Click to View Full Operational Guidelines for Universal Orlando Resort.
Guidelines When Visiting
- CityWalk has adjusted hours
- Face Masks are required
- Temperature check is required prior to entry. Guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be admitted.
- Observe social distancing and utilize floor markings wherever present
- Use hand sanitizer at required locations (i.e. prior to boarding ride vehicles)
- Limited capacity at all open venues
- Self Parking is complimentary. Valet is currently unavailable at this time.
- Parking will be staggered to observe social distancing.
SeaWorld Orlando – NOW OPEN!
SeaWorld Orlando is the next major theme park to open its doors following Universal Orlando with a reopening date of June 11 (June 10th for employees).
Guidelines When Visiting
- To maintain physical distancing, all guests are required to make online reservations in advance
- Guests age 2 and up are required to wear face masks when at the parks
- Please observe social distancing and follow ground markings wherever present
- Mandatory temperature screenings prior to entry
View Your Guest Directory
Access Your Digital Guest Directory!
Click to Download Your Digital Guest Directory and have all information to make the most of your stay in the palm of your
hands! Once downloaded, you’ll be able to find the following information:
- Nearby Attraction Info
- Hotel Information
- TV Channel Listings
- Menus of Nearby Restaurants
- Safety Information
- Important Numbers
- and more!