Best Disney rides for Adults
May 20, 2016
When taking a vacation to Orlando many families are focused on the kids. Parents are happy to see their kids happy, so they usually end up planing a whole trip around the children. Most theme parks offer fun for the whole family, though. So they’ll have a section just for little kids, have certain attractions that adults appreciate more and offer ice cream as well as alcoholic beverages to ensure everyone is happy. That being said, we are not saying that parents won’t have fun spending a day at the kids section at a theme park, but they sure will be missing out on a lot of fun for themselves if that is all they decide to do.
Disney offer many rides and attractions that adults absolutely love! Here are some of our favorite picks:
- Space Mountain: A high-speed roller coaster in the DARK! If you enjoy the adrenaline, you will love this ride.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: A newer roller coaster ride that offers laughter and fun. Nothing too crazy here, but still a lot of fun.
- Monsters, Inc Laugh Floor: You can text them a joke that’ll possibly get used during the show. It’s a really fun show for adults and kids.
- The Hall of Presidents: If you enjoy history, you will love this attraction. They have a replica of each former present onstage and it’s a really cool sight.
- Splash Mountain: Be ready to get wet! The ride has one big drop that will have you screaming with excitement.
- Test Track: it’s a ride that simulates a visit through the rigorous testing procedures that General Motors uses to evaluate its concept cars. It can get pretty fast and exciting in the car ride, so hold on!
- Living with the Land: it’s a slow-moving boat cruise through the agricultural displays and the 4 working greenhouses of The Land Pavilion. The food that is cultivated there actually gets to be eaten by the guests as it’s served in the Epcot restaurants.
- Spaceship Earth: it’s the ride inside the the iconic Epcot sphere. The slow ride will take you through a look of how advancements in human communication have helped to create the future one step at a time. The video at the ens is pretty neat!
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: A hotel stay turned dark. Get ready for a drop, or a few, that will get your heart-rate up and your lungs fired up. The Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith is right by this ride, but some adults might get motion sickness as it’s truly a fast ride!
- The Great Movie Ride: A slow-moving ride with the most amazing journey through many beloved movies.
- Kilimanjaro Safari: An unforgettable safari where you get to witness the animals in their natural habitat. Get your camera out and enjoy the ride.
- Kali River Rapids: A rafting expedition along the Chakranadi River. You will get wet, or should I say SOAKED?!
- Expedition Everest: A roller coaster that rides backwards? A must try at the park! Motion sickness is advised.