Magical Dining Month is Back in Orlando- The Most Delicious and Affordable Time of The Year in the City Beautiful.
September 14, 2018
Orlando vacations are filled with adventure and excitement! Exploring the most amazing theme parks in the world and shopping for the best deals in town will sure make you hungry and craving some relaxing time to wind down and rest. Visiting a fine restaurant while on vacation is a great way to experience the local cuisine while enjoying some well-deserved relaxing time. However, many guests choose to skip this option to avoid going over their previously set budget for their trip. Well, this September you’ll have the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy delicious food without breaking the bank.
Magical Dining Month happens during the entire month of September in Orlando and it offers guests an affordable way to fine dine during their Orlando vacation. All participating restaurants offer a 3-course meal for just $35 a person. You get to pick from a prix-fixe menu for Magical Dining Month, so make sure to ask for the Magical Dining Month menu when you arrive at your selected restaurant.
We understand that there are so many things to do in Orlando, that tourists always feel like they have to wake up early to hit the parks as they open and be able to enjoy every possible attraction! That is definitely a great strategy, but you should also schedule some down time during your trip to charge your batteries for the next day ahead of parks and fun! Choosing to go to one of the many available Magical Dining Month restaurants will fuel you up, literally, for many more days of endless activities and attractions! Here are a few important details about this yummy event:
- There are over 100 Participating Restaurants.
- You can choose from more than 10 types of cuisines and specialties such as American, Asian, French, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Southern, Continental or Seafood, Steak and Fondue.
- You can see the prix-fixe menu for each restaurant online before your visit, so you can actually pick a restaurant that you know you’ll enjoy before making reservations.
- One dollar from each meal will benefit Best Buddies and Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida.
- Reservations are not required but are highly encouraged, especially for guests dining on the weekend.
- The price is per person and allows guests to try incredibly fancy restaurants for a fraction of the price.
- Guests are not allowed to share a dish as the price is per person.
If you are coming to stay with us at the Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista, and would like to learn more about this delicious event, you can visit their website for more information!