Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Trick or Treat? Well, perhaps both!!! At Disney World’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party the kids get to play, ride and get candy all at once! Orlando is the place to be when it comes to fun Halloween events! This post will give you details on Disney’s event, but if you want information about Halloween Horror Nights 25 at Universal you can read more about it here.
What: Dress up in your favorite Halloween costume and go trick or treating with all of your favorite Disney characters. And guess what? The characters will also be sporting their cool costumes! For this event everyone can dress up! Usually only kids are allowed to wear their costumes in the parks, but during Mickey’s Party adults are also welcomed to dress up. (Please note: For the safest and best possible Guest experience, please choose costumes that are not obstructive or offensive.) Enjoy a spookily fun parade that is all about the villains, a Halloween fireworks extravaganza, amazing decorations thorough the park and, of course, wickedly delicious desserts.
When: select nights from 7:00 PM to 12:00 Midnight at Magic Kingdom park.
- September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25 and 27
- October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29 and 31
- November 1
- Advance Price:
- September: $68 Adult
- October: $74 Adult
- Day-of Price:
- September: $74 Adult
- October: $79 Adult
- Disney Vacation Club and Annual Passholder Discounted Price:
- September: $63 Adult
- October: $70 Adult
- Theme park admission is not included in the event price.
- Special event tickets are required when you are making a reservation during a special event.
- Guests with theme park admission must purchase the special event admission ticket to enter or remain in park during the special event.
- The number of tickets available is limited for special events.
- Events may sell out early.
- Special event tickets are valid only during specific event dates and hours.
- Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable