Taste of EPCOT® International Festival of the Arts!
“Immerse yourself in the arts” from January 8 – February 22, 2021 at the Taste of EPCOT®International Festival of the Arts! EPCOT® is packed with so many new fun experiences for the whole family to enjoy this year as they take their festival to a whole new level. Not only does the festival focus on the arts, but they are pulling all the stops with a new special menu throughout the World Showcase and interactive experiences for the family to enjoy.
This special event is a feast for the eyes and the tummy. Foodies of all ages can eat your heart out with the wide variety of artisanal dishes, beautiful desserts, drinks and more when you visit Showcase Plaza and travel to each country throughout World Showcase! Check out some of our favorites throughout the festival that are not only tasty, but also worthy of an amazing foodie photo!
- Orange Cream Shake in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup at Citrus Blossom (Showcase Plaza)
- The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Redemption Cookie at Decadent Delights (Promenade Refreshments)
- Passion Fruit Mousse with Dragon Fruit Jam at Vibrante & Vívido (Between Morocco & France)
- Red Wine-braised Beef Short Rib at Cuisine Classique (Germany)
- Pan-seared scallop with chorizo at the Artist’s Table (The American Adventure)
When you’re between tastings, continue the celebration by watching the different performance spectacles throughout the World Showplace. Some of the highlighted performances include:
- Visual Art in Performance – check out this stage performance Thursday through Sunday where a guest artist paints your favorite Disney characters in just minutes.
- Art Defying Gravity at World Showplace
- Chalk Art at Future World East
When you’re full and want to enjoy a nice quiet stroll, be sure to visit the art galleries. Each art gallery has been carefully curated and features both established and new artists. Also, look for fun photo ops. Visit the World Showcase where there are cleverly constructed artistic backdrops where you can become part of world-famous paintings like the Mona Lisa, The Scream, Washington Crossing the Delaware, the Birth of Venus and more!
When you’re ready to call it a day, don’t forget to purchase memorable souvenirs, gifts or festival apparel at the merchandise shops around World Showcase and Future World. You may also catch an actual artist at work!